The Interventional Radiology Olbert Symposium, planned by the OGIR-Osterreichische Gesellschaft for Interventional Radiology will get the place from 11th January to the 13th January 2018 at the Salzburg Congress Center in Salzburg, Austria. The conference will cover up areas like 2016 again tailor-made courses for medical-technical radiology assistants (radiographer) and radiology technologists (RT) are performed.
- Members of the German, Austrian and Swiss Societies for interventional radiology (DeGIR, OGIR, and SSVIR) meet for many years to the leading and most important congress of the German-speaking world, the Interventional Radiology Olbert Symposium (IROS ) to participate.
- The broad scientific program, the original developments, and the latest research conclusion make this Congress a must for every dedicated interventional radiologist.
- German Society for Interventional Radiology and Minimally Invasive Therapy – DeGIR
- Austrian Society for Interventional Radiology and Minimally Invasive Therapy – OGIR
- Swiss Society for Vascular and Interventional Radiology – SSVIR